Sunday, January 23, 2011



December 2010

Santa brought me a kitchen!

Chef Caden

My brothers have balls

Footie jammers not just for little girls


Christmas with my cousins



Twas the night before Christmas


Scout night at the Durham Heritage Museum



November 2010

Pretty as a picture


It's official....I am a Peterson!!!


Proud Mama and Papa


One happy little girl


The Magnificent Seven


The infamous Justin


I love my Grandma Julie


I'm a hip chick


Cheeeese!


October 2010

I love my Waigong!


Hanging with my WWE boys
John Cena and Randy Orton



Cute as a ladybug


Molly the Ladybug


I love my Mommy and Daddy!


Me and my princess ride




September 2010
My twin sister Lexi


Miss Piggy


August 2010

What's for lunch?


I am smarter than a first grader


Okoboji


Life is good


July 2010

Cinderella and her slippers


My sister Kay Kay


Practicing my cannonballs


Who peed in the pool?


My one and half birthday party
(Is this a great country or what?)


Watch how we do it in China Mom...


...Sluuurp....Hmm Hmm Good!


Happy 4th of July!


Two puppies and a one-year old are we crazy!


Where are the Barbie Dolls?


June 2010

I only have four teeth....Geesh




Aubree's First Major League Baseball Game

The Milwaukee Brewers Game

The Pack and Play Is Not Just For Sleeping

I Can Clap With My Feet Daddy!

May 2010

Mothers Day


April 2010

Aubree warming up to Cole

First Day at St. Andrew's UMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countdown to Gotcha Day