So far so good...we made it to Chicago and we will be departing for Beijing around noon. Lila and I are both very tired...it was a short night. I tried to sleep on the flight but we had the very last row seats on the little puddle jumper and our seats didn't recline. Surely there aren't any seats on the 14 hour flight to Beijing that don't recline. :)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
The Journey Begins
Well we are off to the airport. My next post will be from Beijing. We are so excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Have a great time! What an adventure. I'll bet you can't wait to see that precious little face break into a smile. Scott and Jonathan and I are so excited for you. I know I don't have to tell you to take lots of pictures. Be safe!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! Luke and I will be there in May--so you'll be able to give us all the ins and outs (ups and downs) before we go! Take care and I'll keep an eye on your blog!
ReplyDelete