Saturday, March 27, 2010
Way Behind on Posting
Sorry for everyone who is coming to the blog for new content but our days have been so full and I just now have adjusted to China time so I haven't been able to keep up. A lot has happened so I will just give you the highlights and a few pics and then come back and edit this entry later today. It is 5:45am on Sunday and we are heading to the airport shortly to catch our flight to Guiyang, Guizhou. We were supposed to meet Aubree for the first time at 4pm today but we have been told it may not be until Monday morning at 9am. Either way we are within 24 hours of laying eyes on her for the first time. This past Friday we went to the Great Wall and toured the Hutongs. Yesterday, we had orientation and received updated photos of Aubree and lots of information, then we left for an all day excursion of the Forbidden City (very cool) and T square and then went to a silk factory. Ended the day with one of the other couples going to the Hard Rock for some good old American food. I will post more very soon. (Sorry I am out of time so pics to come later)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment